- 2nd in grades with a house GPA of 3.18 Spring '05 and 3.06 Fall ‘05.
- Study hours for incoming freshman 7-11 Sunday through Thursday.
- SigEp has the highest national GPA with a 3.016, and is the only fraternity to maintain a GPA higher than 3.0.
- Nationally SigEp maintains the highest first year member retention rate of any fraternity with over 90%.
New Development Program:
|The Balanced Man Program||Professional Development through|
- Maximum of 8 Clean-ups during the semester, not starting until 9:00AM on weekends
- 5 hours of Philanthropy per semester
- 16 work hours, one per each week of the semester
- Attend chapter meetings and participate in chapter events
- Support Intramural teams
National Fraternity Facts:
- Largest national fraternity: 14,400 undergraduate members, 255,000 lifetime members.
- Award wining Balanced Man personal development program, based on Greek ideals of living with a sound mind and sound body.
- For 21 consecutive years, more men have joined SigEp than any other fraternity.
- SigEp boasts more living alumni than any other fraternity with more than 200,000.
- SigEp maintains the largest endowment fund of any college fraternity at $19 million.